- RSS Channel Showcase 3969238
- RSS Channel Showcase 4288733
- RSS Channel Showcase 1419316
- RSS Channel Showcase 7577201
- 12/04/18--02:54: Kraft Heinz Splashes $200M On Paleo Brand Primal Kitchen
- 12/05/18--03:15: Are Sainsbury’s New Wellness Hubs The Future Of Retail?
CHICAGO, United States — Kraft Heinz has acquired US paleo brand Primal Kitchen for approximately $200 million. The move comes amid a flurry of activity in the F&B sector, in which big brands are splashing out on disruptive startups to drive innovation. Read more: Danone Backs Breakfast Protein Pot Brand AYEM Primal Kitchen will join Kraft [...]
The post Kraft Heinz Splashes $200M On Paleo Brand Primal Kitchen appeared first on Welltodo.
LONDON, United Kingdom — British supermarket chain Sainsbury’s is taking on rivals Holland & Barrett and Planet Organic, with the launch of new wellness hubs in selected stores. The strategic move, which will bring the grocer’s entire range of wellness and sports nutrition products together in-store for the first time, targets the rise of health-conscious consumers looking [...]
The post Are Sainsbury’s New Wellness Hubs The Future Of Retail? appeared first on Welltodo.